Friday, August 10, 2007

Log Books & Online Stores




Is it hard to find a good log book? I still have my original logbook and still make entries, but I'm running out of columns. I tried to look on Sporty's and other online pilot stores, but cannot find any of these stores showing how many columns each book has, etc.

I need a Rotorcraft columnn, Taildragger Column, Instrument Column, Simultated Inst. Column, Complex Column, and with getting some time in the Cherokee 6 300, I would like another column for 300 horsepower time. Along with Night, Day, Cross Country, PIC, Dual, Actual Inst., Siumul. Inst., and Total Time I would like four more columns.

Now, I may be going overboard here, but I like being organized with each category. I would like to just glance down at the log book and read the total hours in each cateogry. Is there a book out there that has these columns in it?

No comments: