Monday, August 6, 2007

Lear 45



My Goal is to one day fly this Lear 45. I'm working on my instrument rating. Been htting the books, videos, online test taking, etc. Got a Cherokee lined up, instructor lined up, and get that written test out of the way and get Instrumented rated. Second is my muli-engine sign off and get some right seat time in the Lear.

Since this Lear is owned by a family member, I'm able to catch a ride in it when it's flown. Since it's family who owns it, I can only ride right seat when it'she uses it. When he charter's the plane out the two pilots must be ATP certified part 135, since I'm not I can't right seat it. But, any time helps.

My goal is to one day be able to pilot-in-command one day. Get some time in it, get my type rating and it can happen. One flight and one lessen at a time is the plan.

No comments: